It could be a better time to lose weight for most people.
So it’s best to give it longer.
The goal is to lose 20kg in 100 days.
- Green tea is a drink to be consumed after every meal.
- I was drinking coffee at least once each day for two weeks. Then, you can stop this habit after two weeks. Then, repeat this process each month.
- The look of yogurt is sure to result in positive changes to your weight.
- Drink plenty of fluids throughout the day and before meals. This will aid in taking into account fewer calories.
- Add more vegetables and fruits to your daily diet. In addition, you’ll consume fewer calories as well as get more nutrients.
- Join an exercise club. It’s more likely to exercise when you pay for membership. First, perform weightlifting three to four times weekly (if you’re starting). Then, you can exercise 20-40 minutes on the days you are off. You can also do 10-20 minutes of aerobic exercise following lifting.
- Reduce the number of unhealthy foods you eat. They’re low in nutrients yet packed with calories.
- If you’re hungry and want to indulge, you can try cooking your potatoes and serving them with homemade Chutney. They’re deficient in calories yet rich in nutrients and offer incredibly high satisfaction.
- If combined with honey, cinnamon can provide you with better results:
- Prepare a mixture of raw honey.
- Mix one teaspoon of cinnamon in boiling water.
- Half an hour later, you can pour honey in its natural form and drink the honey mixture in the early morning.
Related Post: How do I lose belly fat in 10 days?